David vs. Goliath 5/13/20 11:26 am EST by Debra Tucker debratucker518@sbcglobal.net

5/13/20 11:26 am EST
“Everybody’s Brandon” needs your constant prayers!!
He is not out of the woodwork yet, but God will reign victorious!
Please get all churches to pray for him so that he will be so blown away by how many were pulling for him.
“THIS BATTLE IS THE LORD’s!!!”
Brandon’s favorite story in the Bible was David and Goliath. He loved the story of David and Goliath!!
When he was a little boy, he was momma’s boy. He would not leave my side. He did not want to go to Sunday school by himself. So one day I sat with him in the Sunday school class and they were teaching the story of David and Goliath. He got so caught up in the story that I could slip away and to go to adult Sunday school. From that time on, he loved Sunday school!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Dear Brandon you dont know me but, i know your parents. God sent for sure. My wife ( Lisa ) & I are praying for your recovery every minute of everyday.
That God give you all the strength needed to fight for your recovery as we also pray for your family & to give them God given strength for you. No Greater Love!!!
Every Minute of Everyday!!!
God Bless & will meet you soon.
Unknown said…
Brandon, I don't even know were to start my friend. Hearing about something so terrible happen to someone so good not only a wonderful father but husband and friend as well. I have personally known you for years on end even before you and ash got together. All the times you working at shenanigans and the late night phone calls to you and ash seeing if the two of all were still up so I could come join the gathering at the house in Lakeland. All the games, the food and the great company are memories I will cherish for ever my friend. My condolences to you and your family, Ash and the kids. I wish only for the fastest and most speedy recovery to you and the outmost blessings to you and your family. You are one of the strongest and faithfulness guys I have ever had pleasure meeting and keeping a lifetime of a friendship together. There is a special script id like to share with you as I did with my grandfather "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." ~ Jeremiah 17:14 God Bless you and your family you got this B!
Unknown said…
Praying for you . You come from good roots and God is constantly there. Know that so many people care about you and love you. God tells you to fear not and He will take care of the rest. He loves you and your family so much❤

Popular Posts