"Diesel" Texas Firefighter 5/14/20by Debra Tuckerdebratucker518@sbcglobal.net

Brandon is undergoing his second surgery Thursday am. Please pray the the doctors and the nurses will be able to repair his mouth and anything else that needs repairing. Brandon will be made whole!! 
Brandon loves to play ice hockey. Interestingly enough, he had minimal injuries while playing ice hockey verses everyday stuff! He acquired the name, “Diesel,” while playing the game, because he would literally plow down three players while still retained the hockey puck! He loved being called Diesel!! The players from the other team always feared him. Brandon would laugh about it!!
Thank you to all!!! Hugs!!

Comments

Nicole said…
Hi Brandon! My name is Nicole, I know your mom from the Sarah Kelly school. When she first posted about the accident and needing prayers my heart was broken for your family, but hearing about what a fighter you are is so inspiring! I just wanted to tell you that I feel in my spirit that what the enemy wanted to use to destroy you, God will use for good. Keep fighting Brandon and through all of this keep Jesus at the center. Life’s trials are designed to build faith because they cause you to have to lean into God. It sounds like it’s a miracle you are even alive, which means to me that you have a purpose and God still wants to use you here on this earth. My prayers are with you and your family. I pray for healing and for the doctors as they operate. I pray for your family and strength to get through this. I pray for restoration, and I pray that God reveal himself to you. ❤️

Popular Posts